Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 21, 2013

Guest Designer for Challenge 91 - Button Up


Hello and happy Friday

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer

Kelly Smith



Here's a little bit about Kelly:

Hi my name's Kelly and I'm from Lincolnshire, England.
  I've been married to Karll for 10 years on the 28th of June
this year!  Where does the time go?
We have a fiesty ginger cat called Ruby and an adorable,
but a bit nutty, Cavalier King Charles called Archie.

I work in a school office, so lucky ol' me gets the school
holidays to craft away!  I've always loved being creative and
as a little girl I constantly had a colouring book and crayons
with me.  So of course I LOVE stamping and colouring!

My favourite stamps are Penny Black (I couldn't tell you
how many I have of these), closely followed by Lili of the
Valley, Wild Rose Studio, House Mouse, Sugar
Nellie and Humphrey's Corner.  I use my Promarkers for
colouring with mostly but do still love my Faber-Castell
Watercolour Pencils.  My favourite embellishments are
lace, pearls and ribbon and I adore the digi papers from
Pink Petticoat.

Here's the adorable baby card that Kelly
has made for our current challenge


Button Up


This is such a beautiful baby card Kelly.
The Penny Black image is so cute and
your colouring is lovely.

We love these gorgeous soft blue papers
that you've chosen and just look at those
pretty flowers you made!  The blue inked
edges really make them pop.  Our favourite
part has to be the blue button centers
you added, just perfect for our challenge!

The lace and pearls you used are
so soft and the adorable little charm
makes the perfect finishing touch.


We hope that you visit Kelly's blog


Little K Smith's Crafty Corner

to read more about Kelly's lovely card
and how she made it.

It's been a real pleasure Kelly - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx




2 comments:

Sazzle said...

Great card for your guest designer spot Kelly, such a cute baby card :-)


xx Sazzle xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is lovely such a sweet image, and beautifully coloured, Kate x