Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 11, 2013

Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 98


Hello and happy Friday

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer

Sammy Stevenson


Here's a little about Sammy:

 My name's Sammy and I live in Leeds in the UK
with my husband and two children.

 I started card making last summer when I bought
a Docrafts goodie bag on a whim for
 the kids to make fathers day cards with.

 Then, as there was so much in the bag and hubby’s
birthday only a couple of days later we made
birthday cards too!  I enjoyed it so much, I soon started
getting more and more bits to play with.

Well, you can all relate to the slippery slope that becomes!

I started my blog in July this year, and not long after
I took the plunge to start stamping and colouring
images, rather than use pre-made toppers.  My
addiction has now gone to a whole new level and
with the recent addition of a die cutting machine, I
don’t  think life will ever be the same…

My main obsessions are LOTV stamps and
designer papers and I LOVE making boys cards,
but will pretty much try anything twice! xxx


********

 Here's the fantastic side step card
that Sammy has created for our
current challenge:

One for the Boys


Well you've certainly mastered "boy cards"
Sammy!  We can see that you have poured
lots of love and detail into this special card!

What an adorable LOTV stamp that you have
coloured in wonderful
warm shades that match your design paper.

We can see that you're having lots of fun
with your new die cutting machine. 

All of the elements from the stars to  
the buttons work well together to 
make the perfect card for a boy.


********

We hope that you can visit Sammy's blog
to read more about her great card and 
to find out more about her artwork

It's been a real pleasure Sammy - thank you!



 
xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx


2 comments:

Sammy said...

Thank you Sheryl, I'm so happy to be featured, and thoroughly enjoyed making this card for the blog!

Thank you for your very kind words x

Sheryl said...

Thank you, Sammy! It's been a real pleasure having you here as our guest designer! We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!
Hugs, Sheryl